Holiday, Part 2

I love this time of year! I love the romance of Christmas and New Years. I know people think I am nuts when I say Christmas is a romantic time, but, from a Christian stand point, I think it is, a birth of a baby is very romantic, if you think of it, and the fact that the child grew up to be the man who would forgive our sins, now that can be romantic. Look how many jewelry commercials there are out there around this time of year, from necklaces, to earrings, to diamond engagement rings, this is not only the most wonderful time of the year, but it also the most romantic. My youngest sister married in December, as well, and it was very romantic, at twilight with candles, white and red colors.....

But, this time of year is also full of miracles. I love the idea of Santa Claus, so much so, I still believe in him. I know where the toys come from, I found out when I was a preteen and I had younger sisters, and we found out together, but, we agreed to continue with the belief, partly because of our parents, I think. My dad was big on Christmas and I have so many traditions because of him, and one of them being to continue to believe in Santa Claus, another miracle maker. To this day, as an adult, I have silently "prayed" or asked for things and somehow they seem to arrive on my doorstep a few days before or the day of Christmas. There is magic in the air during the holidays and I love it. We don't always have to know where or how, we just need to believe that its going to be there under our tree.

So, this holiday season I hope you are full of empowerment and if you don't feel that you are, then borrow it from believing in not only one of the most wonderful, but one of the most romantic times of the years. We all have the power to make changes happen and in receiving what it is that we want most. The power is in them shoes!

If you are interested in receiving individual relationship coaching, a new love for a new year! please contact me at mindfulcoachingandtherapy@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment