Blessings in Disguise. The Power in Acceptance

If you are interested in personal coaching, you can email me at mindfulcoachingandtherapy@gmail.com

Blessing in Disguise....what is it? I wrote a blog earlier about disappointment and I touched a little on blessings in disguise. I think a blessing in disguise is a miracle handed to you on a silver platter. Whether you believing in God or not, what ever you call your Higher Power, these are handed to us in the most frustrating, stressful or disappointing times. I believe, sometimes a blessing in disguise can even stop us from doing something we shouldn't do or even need to do. Case in point, you need to pay a bill, and you expect to have the money, but something happens to keep you from sending the money, which then would only incur fees, if you wrote a bad check. Or, when you are supposed to be somewhere and you hit ever red light on the way, the Universe is telling you to slow down so you can avoid causing or being in an accident that just happened two minutes ahead of you, causing you to be just as late.

When we open ourselves up and allow God or the Universe to direct us and guide us, we are allowing the blessing in disguise to move towards us and we can see the miracle for what it is. We may be given a reprieve from something that has been keeping us stuck and allowing us to take a step back to see another avenue or another direction. This next month I will be granted time to finish some projects that have been placed on hold, because of something I didn't follow through on, though I had every intention, but small road blocks where placed before me that if I allowed myself to think negatively, I would be frustrated or stressed.

Allow yourself to not get caught up in the negative of the moment, and see that there could very well be a blessing in disguise in your situation. You have the power to accept the situation for what it is, and allow the blessing to happen. You have the power and its in them shoes.

Make it a great day! Blessings!



No comments:

Post a Comment